Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winner of my favourite NYFW AW2010 collection goes to....

ANNA SUI!
Everybody give her a big round of applause:

Bless her. Anyway, yes out of all the collections I have been trawling through on Style.com since I got back from Spain (more on that in a post soon...) this one really stood out for me. Yes, it is the usual Sui use of clashing prints and textures put together to give a wonderfully bohemian look but if it is a formula which works so well, why change it?
Evidence of her amazingness here on Aggy Deyn and Abbey Lee Kershaw:


Finally I could not resist posting these killer Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte heels which I saw on Style Bubble...
These melted candle wax lace ups are simply inspired:
And is it weird that they remind me of this scene in the Wizard Of Oz when the Wicked Witch Of The West is melting?

Beth Ruby xoxo
ps) What was your favourite collection from last weeks NYFW?

pps) After Anna Sui in 1st place I would have to put Alexander Wang in 2nd and Oscar De La Renta in 3rd :D

No comments:

Post a Comment